Here it is folks... my first post-architecture-school project:

...creating a home for myself out of Jack Larimore's 1971 Airstream trailer. Follow along as it comes to life.

(click on images to see em larger)

(and don't forget to check the PAGES)

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

ITS RAINING CLOSETS

THE CLOSET...

With plans for the new shower in the works it became apparent that more demolition would be necessary. wonderful news.

So I took out the closet that bordered the bathroom


Then I ran around with it.


Then I threw it up into the air a handful of times.


And now the back of the airstream looks like this


Soon to come... 
Designs for the shower. 
It involves cutting up a rusty oil drum... 
If that doesn't wet your appetite... well shoot. 
I suppose you don't like rusty oil drums as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment