Here it is folks... my first post-architecture-school project:

...creating a home for myself out of Jack Larimore's 1971 Airstream trailer. Follow along as it comes to life.

(click on images to see em larger)

(and don't forget to check the PAGES)

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

NYC & THE VOID IN THE THING

One morning Jack brought up the possibility of going to New York to see the SOFA expo. I said hell yeah. 

(Jack, while we waited for the bus to New York)


After seeing the sculptures at SOFA and a few galleries with Jack, I met up with dear 'ol Travis Fitch. I knew he would enjoy the question I had brought him - 

"What would you do with an airstream?"

We discussed it over a few beers - appropriately sketching our ideas out on a napkin






should it be a thing in a void or a void in a thing? hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment